Inzpire Pty Ltd and it’s Director Irene D. Baker considers the protection of privacy to be vital. We endeavour to consistently maintain the security of our website for all visitors and users. This policy outlines how Inzpire collects and uses personal information.
What information do we collect?
We collect personal information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our e-newsletter, purchase an item from us, register for a Program, respond to a survey or fill out a form. The information we collect includes:
- name and email address for subscribing to our e-newsletter;
- name and contact details for registering for a Program and accessing a secure zone for training materials; and
- name, email address, contact details and message for assisting you with an enquiry.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small data file that may write to your hard disk when visiting a site. The cookie primarily contains a USER ID that aids in tracking. Cookies can also retain information that you supply to the website. This information assists in maintaining the continuity of your browsing session and access to full use of the website. Cookies cannot read data from your hard disk or from other cookie files. They can be disabled via your browser; however this may limit your access to all functionalities of a website.
What do we use your information for?
Some functionalities of the website will ask for the voluntary supply of personal information. Any of the necessary information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways.
- To personalise your experience on the site.
- To improve our website based on information and feedback we receive from you.
- To send you information and emails regarding your registration into a Program, course materials and a follow-up survey.
Access to and Right to Rectification of Personal Information
We take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal details are up to date, correct, and complete. At any time, you have the right to:
- Review the personal information you have supplied us.
- Request that your personal information may not be used to contact you.
- Request that your personal information be removed from any solicited list used by us.
- Request that your personal information be deleted from our records.
- To opt out of being contacted by us.
To access, update or remove information we hold about you, contact us directly via phone, email or enquiry form.
We do not disclose any information to outside parties
Inzpire does not collect information for direct marketing purposes, except where you have given permission by subscribing to our e-newsletter or opting in to an offer or email list, and where the express purpose is our own communication with you. You can opt out at any time by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ on any communications you receive.
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information, except to trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducing our business or servicing you, provided those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information:
- in the event of an investigation by law enforcement: or
- to enforce our site policies or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety; or
- where we believe we are required to collect and produce documentation relevant to fulfil obligations to third parties; including statutory organisations under local law.
Protection of cardholder data
Our websites are protected by industry best-practice encryption and security including an SSL certificate.
We use Stripe, a payment gateway to securely process your online transaction. Credit card information is collected and processed by Stripe. This information is not stored, collected or accessible by Inzpire. Please see Stripe for details of their privacy and security policies.
Inzpire collects information only to process your payment and as a record of your purchase. If you have elected to sign up or join an email list, we may auto-populate the webform with details that you have provided to us. Information collected from you is only used to process your payment unless you have elected to receive another service from the site, for example subscribing to the e-newsletter or signing up to a Program.
The following information is collected and stored by Inzpire.
- Customer Name
- Email address
- Billing address (Street/PO Box, city, state, postcode and country)
- Shipping address (Street, city, state, postcode and country)
- Phone number (work/home)
- Order details (e.g. item, quantity) for the purpose of fulfilling your order.
Our websites use Siteground to deliver, store and maintain our website and content. We put in place all reasonable measures to protect personal information from loss, prohibited access, misuse, alteration, destruction or unauthorised disclosure. We accept no liability for any interference with or damage to a user’s computer system, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to this website or its use. Users are encouraged to take appropriate and adequate precautions to ensure that whatever is selected from this site is free of viruses or other contamination that may interfere with or damage the user’s computer system, software or data.